Chief Strategist and International Business Advisor
Greg Bowlin is a skilled executive-level leader with in-depth knowledge of all aspects of building and running businesses.
- Strategia Global, LLC , Managing Member (Business strategy formulation/business plan development)
- Jeppesen, Chief Strategy Officer and Senior Vice President (Strategy/Business Development, marketing & communications, research & development, new business development and business management in the aviation, marine, rail and logistics markets).
- Experienced in strategy and business development including strategic alliance relationships, acquisitions, mergers and divestitures and regularly taught strategic business development at the Boeing Learning Center.
- Deep international experience and cultural interaction having traveled extensively and overseen businesses in many global locations, including Europe, Australasia and the Far East.
- Center for Teaching International Relations, Board of Directors (currently chairman)
- Rocky Mountain World Trade Center , Board of Directors (10+ years, chairman 2007-2009)
- Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation Board of Governors (2X)
- Community Workforce Planning Team for the Aurora Public Schools, Key Business Representative
- B.S. in Technical Management - Regis University
- Boeing and Times Mirror Executive Leadership Programs
- Stanford University Executive Marketing Management Certificate