Melinda L. Cain, Ph.D.
As a senior-level executive in international business and network development, Melinda has been successful leading multi-cultural teams, analyzing international operations, and managing performance.
Her unique profile of corporate and academic experience in the U.S. and internationally demonstrates a professional record in consulting and organizational employment.
- SIRVA Global Relocation Services, Vice President of International Business and Network Development
- Qwest Telecommunications, Director, Strategic Planning
- Oracle Software, Manager, Language Translation Services,
- University of Denver Adjunct Professor
- Troy State University Adjunct Professor
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Department of Communication and International Affairs, Faculty
Dr. Cain has more than 15 years of instructional design and training in areas of intercultural communication effectiveness, organizational performance, project and institutional management, and change management.
She is certified in individual assessment tools including Myers-Briggs Type Inventory assessment and the Cross-Cultural Adaptability Inventory, and was a senior state-level Colorado Performance Excellence examiner and a certified Professional Ski Instructor.
Proficient in Spanish and French, Dr. Cain has an M.A. in International Communication from the American University, Washington, D.C. and a PhD. in International Studies from the University of Denver.